Thursday, April 21, 2011

TROY 3

Life is so funny. Today I was thinking about this blog and Midnight Sushi and how I haven't written in while and I found myself having a day that was perfect to write. This has been a great week: Marathon was Monday, saw it at Tao's job (I'm "trying to train for next year but my calves are killing me after a run from 2 days ago) and yesterday I had off and spent it with Mae. She went to CT today and her car broke down a bit but she left me a message in a sleepy voice in her bed so i know she is safe. I didn't get a chance to talk to her but I left her a voicemail with some of the crazy news I got tonight. Anjana is moving in with BJ. I've known her and have lived near her since '07! Wow 4 years ago...times flies REALLY fast while we're a young and growing up. On the flipside Jessica Mattei might be moving in! It was so surreal when I walked and saw her there. Anjana opened the door of her 3L apt at 401 Washington when I walked in around 10:20 PM. She was wearing an "I <3 San Mateo" t-shirt of all things. What are the odds. I said hi to her roommate Tasha with a kiss on the cheek. it wasn't returned on my way out. i guess she was sick. Me, Jess & Anjana all went into the kitchen to talk since Tasha had some work to do in the living room on her computer. I had a Smuttynose beer and we all talked and reminisced on our lives and how we met. we spoke for a little over an hour and went downstairs. We said bye to Jess and I had a drag off Anjana's cigarette before she rode off on her bike. While Anjana and I sat on the stoop for possibly the last time as neighbors. we met Dan's girlfriend Ariel who drove up in a green Mystery Machine/Dharma Initiative looking van. We said goodnight and I headed home. I'm going to NYC tomorrow to see Dom for TriBeCa. I'm excited. I will be back in Cambridge by Saturday night around midnight. Anjana said a friend of her is having a house party in near Union Sq in Somerville. I'm hoping to make it and stop by. hopefully we can do some more stooping it up. I love my life and friends. and that said my cpu just told me it's 1 o' clock...AM!

No comments: