Wednesday, September 8, 2010

TROY pt 2: I Wish That Martin, Troy Was Here...

Anjana came by again tonight. We stooped it up and talked about all this things that were going on in our lives. It's always a pleasure. It was funny 'cause it was the first time I think that I was the one on our front stoop while other people were walking in. Laura and Emilie from the first floor as well as Stephen, who's leaving in Oct :(, and Lydia from the 3rd floor. I think I'm gonna start leaving the film schedules for both the floors. Maybe. We shall see. Anyways I feel good. Chilled with Tao this evening, who's anniversary is tonight and bday party is Friday before Gus' thing on Saturday. He also got me back my Groove and Downtown. We kicked it at Hi-Fi for a bit and walked around Central eventually bumping into Josh at Toscanini's. And I also saw 2 cool short docs. One on Jay-z and Fat Joe @ the Rucker and One Night in Vegas about Tyson and 2Pac. Both were awesome. This has been a great night. All I gotta do now is finish up my room as far as cleaning and eventually help out with the rest of the apt since it's all being cleaned up by Monica, Christie, Adam and I. Well first things first I'm about to be off the change the mailbox names. And I get back it'll be time for some True Blood. Man I love Netflix.

No comments: